We don't believe in a king who sets too many rules. The rules of Kings Score are therefore very simple:
- Every well predicted match is good for 1 point
- You are obliged to set the Crown on 1 match per round.
- Every well predicted match with Crown is worth an extra 1.5 points.
- Every wrongly predicted match with Crown results in -2 points deduction.
- Each well predicted score is worth 1 point extra
- If the number of points result in a tie, the winner is determined by who filled in the prediction first.
- Send your prediction for the end time
- Have FUN!